Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Pain of Teeth

The last few days have been EXTREMELY busy. I have been working like a mad woman since it's the monthly close, and have hardly had any time for leisurely activities. The rest of the week should hopefully be a little bit more relaxed and by next week things will be back to normal. I love working, but I hardly ever see Max and only spend a couple of hours a day with Coralie. Mind you, her bottom two teeth are coming in so she isn't very pleasant to be around, but I still miss her. (Yes, Mom, I am a run-on sentence freak.)

 Coralie Two Weeks Old

Poor little Coralie! She has little razor blades popping up on her bottom gum. She gets in these weird frenzies where she ferociously rubs her gums with her hand, toy, spoon...pretty much anything she can get her hands on. I feel so bad for her and wish there was more I could do to help. I give her either Tylenol (don't worry it's Target brand!) or Teething Tablets at night before bedtime. I hope that she will get used to the feeling of her teeth coming in soon or I am going to have a really rough next few months.

Saturday night we had a HUGE storm. I mean HUGE! The lightning was continuous and the thunder was as scary as hell. Plus it was hailing like a son of a bitch. I was worried that the hail was going to go through the sky lights. Oh and Max wasn't home yet, so I was also freaking out that he was going to die driving home. Wait, it gets better. Right before we went upstairs to go to bed Max says, "Do you hear something dripping?" I said, "The whole world outside is dripping." He said, "No, seriously something is leaking." He goes over to the large window in the front of the house and the damn thing is leaking. Mother f***er! So we put a towel down and now have a freaking window that we need to fix. The Home Warranty that we have doesn't cover windows so I'm not sure what we're going to do. So the never-ending To Do List begins!

4 comments:

  1. Stupid warranties! Sounds like a hell of a week! And it's only Tuesday... Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I didn't notice a single run-on sentence! Ah, homeownership and the resemblance of the vortex at the entrance of a black hole.
    Poor Coralie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coralie's lips look.......amazing in that pic, just had to say. Oh the joys of home buying:-) It'll be ok. I miss youuuu and can't wait to live in NC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new background! I still need to help you with some things:-)

    ReplyDelete