June is promising to be a very exciting month. First Jen and Andy are coming this weekend, Mom and Dad are coming next weekend (or at least a few days after), Lindsey is moving to NC and our friend Jenny from CBPB is going to visit in mid-June! So much activity!
Things have been very hectic the past few days. On Monday we took Coralie to the doctor because of her cold to make sure it wasn't anything serious because of her nasty cough. Then on Tuesday, Max calls me at work telling me that her eye is all red with green crap coming out of it. Lyssa our babysitter thought she had pink eye and didn't want to take her. (I seriously don't blame her AT ALL! Infecting her kids would be the last thing I want to do.) So I called the doctor's office and talked to a nurse. She asked questions and I answered as best I could. With her symptoms the nurse told me that it sounded like she had some kind of infection called _________ (I don't remember) and that they would have to put her in the hospital for 10 days. WHAT?!!!?!!? I totally FREAKED out. I mean FREAKED out. I had the worst panic attack after talking to that lady. Anyway, we took Coralie to the doctor and she said that she had an ear infection and it was draining out through her eye. Ewwwwwwww! I said, you mean she has earwax coming out of her eye? She said no, ear goo. Great. Anyway you look at it, it's gross. So, we went to the doctor two days in a row spending $50 and then an extra $50 on medicine for her eye and antibiotics for her ear. Kids are not cheap my friends.
Man you are going to be sooo busy! I will have to move out in mid June....
ReplyDeleteSo glad Coralie is ok...
ReplyDeleteI can't WAIT to get my hands on Coralie!! I want to kidnap her and take loads of pictures! Do you approve?
Well I don't approve of the kidnapping part, but you can take as many pictures as you want as long as you post them for me to see on Facebook. :p
ReplyDelete