Friday, July 9, 2010

Uh Oh

Coralie is crawling! Yay! Our house isn't really baby proofed yet! Oh. It's so exciting to see her get up on her shaky little knees and move about the carpet. She gets so excited when she moves along and looks back at you and grins. What a cutie! I just can not get over how much I love her. She seriously is the best baby EVER and I feel like I don't deserve her. Don't get me wrong, she was quite a handful in the beginning, but now she is simply perfection. I am just so blessed!

4 comments:

  1. You deserve her. She truly is the best little baby ever. Can't wait until this teething thing is over though! Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's wonderful. Pictures only do so much justice to her adorableness though-the public (me) demands videos Granger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! And you DO deserve her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't deserve anything we have. We are just blessed to have what God gives us and that knowledge makes us grateful and appreciative.

    ReplyDelete